Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time

Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 31298 times)

you guys rat on hoot a lot but most of the stuff he says is pretty damn true.

no

gamer theory badspot just secretly used the money he got from his "other" stuff to get us out of borrowed time status
Dude, you can just say research. He's not ashamed of it.

hoodaloos been on a slipper slope ever since the explain love change stuff 2 me plz thread

he drops truth bombs here and there then spergs out like an all mighty autist and ruins the point hes trying to make in the first place

he drops truth bombs here and there then spergs out like an all mighty autist and ruins the point hes trying to make in the first place
yes this

There's nothing left here except awful personalities

Surprise surprise, you are one of them and have been for years. You bitch about this forum all the time but you never leave. Do you have so little self control that you are incapable of leaving a dead lego forum? I mean forget you had such a small amount of self control that you wasted your time attempting to make a cigarettegy custom avatar when avatars were broken so who knows. Just move on and join ResetEra or some other stuffhole instead of constantly complaining about this community.

Surprise surprise, you are one of them and have been for years. You bitch about this forum all the time but you never leave. Do you have so little self control that you are incapable of leaving a dead lego forum? I mean forget you had such a small amount of self control that you wasted your time attempting to make a cigarettegy custom avatar when avatars were broken so who knows. Just move on and join ResetEra or some other stuffhole instead of constantly complaining about this community.
This, you won't be missed hoota.

If you think this place is a stuffhole why are you still here? This makes no sense, for years people have bitched about the game dying/being dead/having a stuffty forum yet they're still here or pop in every now and then. In my opinion the people bitching about this place are the ones making it worse off.

If you think this place is a stuffhole why are you still here?

Gee I wonder why

no, how rude.
imagine if this waste of space got removed and people would actually have to play the game to form a game-community that isnt trying its best to be some wack politic/news discussion board.
or at least cut out the off topic section if you want a mod-base, either way, the game deserves better
i actually wouldn't mind if off-topic went away

Off Topic isn't the problem, the problem is the trolls, habitual problem users, and general handful of starfishs that are time and time again allowed to skirt the rules without actually breaking them as much as they want because they can get away with it

The problem the awful moderation that's been in place since day 1 basically, except for when Ephi was a mod, despite his behavior outside of moderating the forums, at least he was more strict with what went on around here, which kept things significantly cleaner than they would have been

If Badspot appointed a new mod (aside from Rotondo) after Ephi left, he wouldn't have had to put up with this community as much as he had that led to him getting so burnt out, and maybe this place wouldn't be as bad as people say it is, and maybe Blockland wouldn't be as quiet as it is these days

People wouldn't complain about how much of a stuffhole this place is if the people who made this place into the barren stuffhole it is today were allowed to keep coming back to do whatever

For a game that was mostly made by one person and a couple of friends, Blockland and it's community had so much potential, but it got treated more and more unfairly as the years went by, i think some of us have a right to complain

Dude, you can just say research. He's not ashamed of it.
im under a contract