Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time

Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 31270 times)

hoodaloos been on a slipper slope ever since the explain love change stuff 2 me plz thread
yeah

Off Topic isn't the problem, the problem is the trolls, habitual problem users, and general handful of starfishs that are time and time again allowed to skirt the rules without actually breaking them as much as they want because they can get away with it

The problem the awful moderation that's been in place since day 1 basically, except for when Ephi was a mod, despite his behavior outside of moderating the forums, at least he was more strict with what went on around here, which kept things significantly cleaner than they would have been

If Badspot appointed a new mod (aside from Rotondo) after Ephi left, he wouldn't have had to put up with this community as much as he had that led to him getting so burnt out, and maybe this place wouldn't be as bad as people say it is, and maybe Blockland wouldn't be as quiet as it is these days

People wouldn't complain about how much of a stuffhole this place is if the people who made this place into the barren stuffhole it is today were allowed to keep coming back to do whatever

For a game that was mostly made by one person and a couple of friends, Blockland and it's community had so much potential, but it got treated more and more unfairly as the years went by, i think some of us have a right to complain

why is it always you defending stuff its annoying I always see you saying the same thing bruh

Because i'm the only one that cares apparently

preaching to the choir pal

Because i'm the only one that cares apparently
yeah that's probably why

Can't preach to what doesn't exist

Maybe if the choir ever spoke up, Badspot would actually get the message instead of situations looking like gay nerds fighting.jpg and being tossed aside like they don't matter

Surprise surprise, you are one of them and have been for years. You bitch about this forum all the time but you never leave. Do you have so little self control that you are incapable of leaving a dead lego forum? I mean forget you had such a small amount of self control that you wasted your time attempting to make a cigarettegy custom avatar when avatars were broken so who knows. Just move on and join ResetEra or some other stuffhole instead of constantly complaining about this community.

hootaloo seemed like a cool dude when he wasn’t so angry like this

hootaloo seemed like a cool dude when he wasn’t so angry like this
seems like a cool dude when he isn’t so angry like this* my iq is vast and my knowledge of grammar is infinite

If you think this place is a stuffhole why are you still here?
because it’s people like you that make it one

Back already, eh?

Proof that you're here forever.

another high quality example of master fatthew demonstrating his big IQ energy

why is it always you defending stuff its annoying I always see you saying the same thing bruh
because everyone else who has similar opinions to him have already left lmao

there's a decent list of people who did stuff in the past week that need a ban

I would also like to point out that it's usually the same people who cause the problems that i complain about, so you cloud probably imagine how i feel since these are actual problems, not mostless harmless complaints

I know my posts get repetitive and preachy, but i'd rather speak up about that stuff than to stay quiet about it, because honestly, staying quiet, as this so-called "choir" has, has helped even less than anyone who does speak up about the problems that plague these forums

Reminder that there IS a difference between pointless arguing and making yourself look like an idiot, and calling out people whose actions are clearly in the wrong because you care about the community you reside in and want the best for it ...whilst making yourself look like an idiot

If such a group of people do exist, then please, DO speak up, call out the known problem users on their BS, because the report feature basically does jack squat, then maybe one day Badspot will actually get the message and do something about these problems, and less problems, means less complaining, less problems and less complaining, means a better and less toxic community that won't so easily drive away players both new and old

there's a decent list of people who did stuff in the past week that need a ban
Thank you