I have somthing to say about myself...

Author Topic: I have somthing to say about myself...  (Read 7970 times)

I dont care all that much what people think of me. Yes im a furry. Yes I want an attractive anthro wolf boyfriend. I just want to be held in a loving embrace by some soft strong fluffy arms. I dont mind if those sly paws creep down into my underwear and take them off-- thats all part of the fun! Also, imagine how comfy you would be while sleeping with him or cuddling him with all that soft luscious fur... And you wouldn't have to worry about cheating or anything because wolves mate for life. And you have an excuse to call your family a "pack" now awooo~. Even with all these reasons it still gets better! Imagine what it would be like to have someone who is almost fearless, smart, and always by your side--another quality of wolves. And I saved best for last: have you ever felt that your bf has a tiny richard? Well you wont have to worry about that here! A Wolfs Average Length is 8-9 inches and it can even be an entire foot long! And there is a knot at the base of it for added fun. And the bonus here is that all those 12 inches of pleasure are self lubricating which saves time and money!

fuzztoast is unnecessary

I dont care all that much what people think of me. Yes im a furry. Yes I want an attractive anthro wolf boyfriend. I just want to be held in a loving embrace by some soft strong fluffy arms. I dont mind if those sly paws creep down into my underwear and take them off-- thats all part of the fun! Also, imagine how comfy you would be while sleeping with him or cuddling him with all that soft luscious fur... And you wouldn't have to worry about cheating or anything because wolves mate for life. And you have an excuse to call your family a "pack" now awooo~. Even with all these reasons it still gets better! Imagine what it would be like to have someone who is almost fearless, smart, and always by your side--another quality of wolves. And I saved best for last: have you ever felt that your bf has a tiny richard? Well you wont have to worry about that here! A Wolfs Average Length is 8-9 inches and it can even be an entire foot long! And there is a knot at the base of it for added fun. And the bonus here is that all those 12 inches of pleasure are self lubricating which saves time and money!

I dont care all that much what people think of me. Yes im a brother. Yes I want an attractive brother. I just want to be held in a loving embrace by some soft strong buff brother arms. I dont mind if those sly hands creep down into my underwear and take them off-- thats all part of the fun! Also, imagine how comfy you would be while sleeping with him or cuddling him with all that soft luscious pubic hair... And you wouldn't have to worry about cheating or anything because brothers mate for life. And you have an excuse to call your family a "brother" now brother~. Even with all these reasons it still gets better! Imagine what it would be like to have someone who is almost fearless, smart, and always by your side--another quality of brothers. And I saved best for last: have you ever felt that your brother has a tiny richard? Well you wont have to worry about that here! A brothers Average Length is 12 inches and it can even be a mile long! And there is a knot at the base of it for added fun. And the bonus here is that all those miles of pleasure are self lubricating which saves time and money!

hey OP do you take constructive criticism?

Guys im just trying to admit that i dont care what society thinks of me and im a furry!

NO!
here it is anyways: did you know that women are self lubricating? why forget a dog when you can just get a gf

lol you're subbed to kero