Author Topic: New Years 2019 (120 Players)  (Read 35980 times)

idk what you want me to think when the only screenshot shown just looks "okay". nothing really special like previous years
feel free to prove me wrong though!!!

ye i am. having a great topic reflects them putting lots of effort into the server itself as well. this topic looks to be thrown together in 5 minutes. this response alone reduces my expectations further lmao
christ you're getting defensive about this aren't you 👀
again go ahead and surprise me with the content of the server
haha you have plenty of time to get the server ready!! youve got a month! why would spending more then 5 mins on a topic be that impactful on the server quality? christ you really wont let this go, will ya

i never even said the server was bad, its just this reveal is really underwhelming and doesnt get my hopes up at all

its alright i'll just say nothin next time so you dont backfire any of my criticisms back at me as if i'm saying "shut down the project rn its trash". apparently me giving a simple concern i have is "stuffting on their parade" as ike says
damn yall overreact too often. like chill.

please.... end the curse....... save yourself

RICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoutouts to celau for jailing me permanently for no reason? could ez bypass with an alt but lol what's the point
it's pretty damn pathetic if you're jailing me for getting angry at me just cause i commented on the lackluster OP. it's what you'd expect from celau lmao

EDIT: also having kidalex as an admin is a great decision
yeah lol i was invited to the new years discord to try and figure out why i was jailed and they insisted i fight kidalex in-game. as if that does anything to help the situation
as soon as i said no they immediately banned me. what a shame that we let them host this years new years at a fantastic 1000 ping 🤔
hey instead of tryin to make people spam a nonsensical phrase try making a good new years instead aight? i think it'l work out better for yall

based and bluepilled #imwithher

why does kenko care so much? he's been on here since day one trying to piss in the pot and he's been riding it out till the end
brother you locked him in a cage until he got off and did his own thing, can't blame him for not liking the server

brother you locked him in a cage until he got off and did his own thing, can't blame him for not liking the server
O_O yea i guess.........but....but how'd he get on the clock
no............wait........... ........
he said he came back on an alt.......
and den we unjailed him to fight kidalex and he pussied out O___O

Bruh he wasnt gon Like dat stuff anyway brother wuz tryna Bust out da Map

Bruh he wasnt gon Like dat stuff anyway brother wuz tryna Bust out da Map
And do what though? I don't see breaking out of the map as anything malicious

Astro, yeah, sun is down, freezing cold

(may vary about 10-20k bricks or so but still)

LOL dis brother do Gay E love wit Shizza
Not even Joking brother

DM if you Wanna See da Link to dis stuff brother

Is this account actually Kidalex90?
Honestly surprised he hasn't been banned for basically being a dumb novelty account.

Anyway, New Year's was nice, but yeah, it was really laggy.
The server didn't have an issue with lag or bandwith, but rather with CPU usage. It was maxing out the one core Blockland is made to use after about 80 players. It was hosted on the same archetecture as Momentum and My server last year and the server from 2016-2017, which would seem to indicate it was an issue with the build or the add-ons using proportionally more CPU than previous years.

(may vary about 10-20k bricks or so but still)
are you actually just locked in your own little world...? you loaded the save under your name every time the server reset lol. the only thing you actually did was double my workload by continuously moving stuff around and deleting stuff
forget off dude. this isn't celau's new years, it's drendran's
also hot damn you're such a hypocrite about that alt thing lol. how many random 12 year olds discord servers do you have alts on again?

are you actually just locked in your own little world...? you loaded the save under your name every time the server reset lol. the only thing you actually did was double my workload by continuously moving stuff around and deleting stuff
forget off dude. this isn't celau's new years, it's drendran's
how many times you gonna have an autism fit, jew out, or flip sides? you're as readable as a book
last time the save was under my name was around the 21st, way before all the work
dren came in the last week of the project

how many times you gonna have an autism fit, jew out, or flip sides? you're as readable as a book
good defense lol

good defense lol
could you please read the first few pages and tell me who was arguing with kenko that wasn't me