So what's the deal with SapphireServers.us?

Author Topic: So what's the deal with SapphireServers.us?  (Read 3667 times)

It's basically guaranteed that they're just faking a playercount for... who knows what reason.

Edit: il-Khan conferred with me and apparently it's legitimate, they just don't want to make the server public quite yet but it's still showing unprecedented popularity.
part of the reason for this is they have their own large discord community for the sapphireservers brand, and blockland isnt the only game they do (though its where most of the people found out/joined the group)

Basically the build is larger and better, reason the player count looks goofy is because the admins forget with the command to raise and lower it. Will be fun but needs like 60 players to fill the new map.

We would absolutely love to have 60 or even more players, but sadly the server has already crashed thrice when the 51st player joined. If we can find a solution to the issue we would be glad to welcome more players.

It's a real server with real people. I'm one of them.

Medieval Roleplay only opens up on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, as we're quite busy on weekdays. If you wish to join, please click here to check the counter until the third beta run.

If you have any more questions, I'm happy to answer.

Thanks, and have fun!
This is about a blockland server

This is about a blockland server
Sounds like someone is upset that they didn't get in

Too bad no one joins my medieval roleplay :'(