Paste the last thing you copied

Author Topic: Paste the last thing you copied  (Read 9943 times)

Hartman has also noticed a regular fixation on incarceration. "There have been cases of people building prisons," he says. "Either they build completely around the spawn area so that any new players who join the game are trapped, or they just build a box and see how many people they can lure into it before sealing them inside."

edit: dont click that loving link

Hartman has also noticed a regular fixation on incarceration. "There have been cases of people building prisons," he says. "Either they build completely around the spawn area so that any new players who join the game are trapped, or they just build a box and see how many people they can lure into it before sealing them inside."

thank you my man i almost clicked that and would've got turbo furry aids
ot: my clipboard is empty

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 11:21:31 AM by Squib »

Sanotaan, että tulevaisuuden työntekijän pitää olla luova: Millaisia  ominaisuuksia ja osaamisia liität työntekijän luovuuteen? Mitkä ammatit ovat mielestäsi uhattuina tulevaisuudessa? Vaikuttaako tämä asia sinun omaan ammatinvalintaasi? Miten uskot robotisaation ja tekoälyn  vaikuttavan sinun tulevaan työuraasi? 

What was the link?

What was the link?
furry video. i opened it in private window because u can expect autists to post autistic stuff

furry video. i opened it in private window because u can expect autists to post autistic stuff
but explain

but explain
someone named majira strawberrry coming out even though its a furry channel? they never were the brightest crowd (lole)