Tumblr will ban all adult content on December 17th

Author Topic: Tumblr will ban all adult content on December 17th  (Read 3963 times)

post made by fine arts gang

Technically, you can on Twitter, and apparently Newgrounds

Like, the Tumblr users actually killed Newgrounds by migrating too hard
Dude, newgrounds has had research a part of it for a long long long time.

Dude, newgrounds has had research a part of it for a long long long time.
I know that, i just didn't expect the Tumblr users to migrate there, especially in such a wave that briefly killed the site

I know that, i just didn't expect the Tumblr users to migrate there, especially in such a wave that briefly killed the site
Oh, I didn't know that happened. But then again, I don't many sites that have research that isn't filled with stuff like furstuff. I remember seeing robot girlfriend dating sims on newgrounds when I was like 7 lol

Slowly my research blog fills with flags as the days move closer, eventually it will be a shell of its former self.

Interestingly enough, I think Tumblr really pulled back on their automated system shortly after they launched it, after seeing how many false positives it was dishing out. Now it seems to be more "report" based, with some automation. Some posts I had were flagged, then a majority of my art was unflagged, and then MORE became flagged than I had started with.

Slowly my research blog fills with flags as the days move closer, eventually it will be a shell of its former self.

Interestingly enough, I think Tumblr really pulled back on their automated system shortly after they launched it, after seeing how many false positives it was dishing out. Now it seems to be more "report" based, with some automation. Some posts I had were flagged, then a majority of my art was unflagged, and then MORE became flagged than I had started with.
LOL

*thanos snap sound, wind blowing sound*
poof

Wow, I thought it had already happened because of the inactivity.

*thanos snap sound, wind blowing sound*
poof
Giving "You should have gone for the head" a new meaning.