Author Topic: The real reason why celau is hosting new years.  (Read 1052 times)

Okay fellas, I think I found out why celau is hosting new years this time. It all started when i was 7 years old, my father, was gone for a while. My mother had to teach me how to ride a bike, I ended up breaking my legs. When i was on the ground crying, my mother was kidnapped. I was unable to do anything because of my injuries, and i never saw her again.

Oh, yeah celau is gay, thats why he is hosting this time.

or maybe hes hosting cause he managed to cop the 'new year' name after i changed the name of the key to something else

or maybe hes hosting cause he managed to cop the 'new year' name after i changed the name of the key to something else
What a hecking thief

Sugar should have gotten that name

Okay fellas, I think I found out why celau is hosting new years this time. It all started when i was 7 years old, my father, was gone for a while. My mother had to teach me how to ride a bike, I ended up breaking my legs. When i was on the ground crying, my mother was kidnapped. I was unable to do anything because of my injuries, and i never saw her again.

Oh, yeah celau is gay, thats why he is hosting this time.
not funny

What a hecking thief

Sugar should have gotten that name
well he offered to give it back but i told him he can keep it since we're not gonna do new years again