"awesome name" spamming dangerous links in chat | Custom?

Author Topic: "awesome name" spamming dangerous links in chat | Custom?  (Read 1536 times)

:iceCream:
Okay so, i found out that "awesome name" is spamming dangerous links to a "game hack website". I believe the website is real, but there can be lot of malwares and also adwares on that website.
I don't have any proof of this, but i believe you can see him spamming those links sometimes. Also awesome name is now called "Custom" so I believe the real Custom(85231) and awesome name (230110) are actually the same person. You guys remember this? https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=313274.0      Real Custom had an alt but because it got revoked she maybe bought one more like few weeks ago because the BL_ID is still pretty high.

But yeah beware of this guy and never trust the links he/she will give in the chat.

yes dont even think about clicking the link even if it says  www.roblox.com

is he spamming it in blockland glass or server chat?

arent you that guy whos bumping all the old dramas lol

what does this have to do with anything

:iceCream:
yes dont even think about clicking the link even if it says  www.roblox.com
Unnecessary text, otherwise people are gonna make this topic into a joke.

Seriously take this somewhere else, focus on the topic.

Well I cannot confirm if they are the same people but there is this:

ID 85231 (Aethestics) is not spamming on Blockland Glass but does claim that he's banned on a lot of servers and seems to discuss it mostly when he is online.

I do recommend getting ShareX/Lightshot/etc for your proof so it makes it easier for us (Glass staff) to look into the report.

the real custom has a lower blid than that

well he does have an awesome name so ive gotta give it a /nosupport