MAGFEST 2019 where you at

Author Topic: MAGFEST 2019 where you at  (Read 1206 times)

January 3-6 in Maryland, will any of you friends be attending

gotta expand my list of IRL Blockland friends from Turnipblog and Jam Jar so come through!!!!!!!

come to canada instead pls

ill be in montreal sometime in the spring!!

wuts magfest

also long time no see holy stuff, last time i saw you you were on my bedroom camping rp back in v20 when i was like 8, i remember asking you to "sing" my tent

ill be in montreal sometime in the spring!!
:o I might be there. We'll see. Depends on if I can get an internship in the area.

wuts magfest

also long time no see holy stuff, last time i saw you you were on my bedroom camping rp back in v20 when i was like 8, i remember asking you to "sing" my tent
ahhh that's awesome! yeah it's tough being as active with the community like I used to nowadays, but i'm glad you remembered those classic moments friend

also magfest is music and gaming festival which is held every year in maryland
basically a bunch of arcade machines and VG music concerts held for three days straight ( gonna be my first actual convention which is exciting!)
:o I might be there. We'll see. Depends on if I can get an internship in the area.
you can do it friend!!!!!!!!

might be able to make it actually that’d be awesome, it’s just 90 minutes away

unofficial blockland meetup 3

might be able to make it actually that’d be awesome, it’s just 90 minutes away
let me know! we'll be throwing down every night and hosting beerio kart tournaments in our hotel and stuff it should be a lot of fun!

let me know! we'll be throwing down every night and hosting beerio kart tournaments in our hotel and stuff it should be a lot of fun!
oh man, in montreal they sell these 1L beer bottles for like 4$ each at convenience stores

it's the perfect way to get smashed you'll love it

At the youtube poop panel wya