[NEWS] red dead redemption committed red and black face.

Author Topic: [NEWS] red dead redemption committed red and black face.  (Read 1584 times)

Redface Dead Redemption 2

Can't believe people don't know what acting is anymore

Rockstar games proves that GTA V & RDR2 makes us remember that we never grow out of Cops & robbers / Cowboys & indians

thank u tony, very cool

Someone needs to print this article out and give the author a thousand papercuts

Wow. A hard left journalist writes something ridiculous? I can't believe it.
Thank you Tony for consistently digging up turds.

Wow. A hard left journalist writes something ridiculous? I can't believe it.
Thank you Tony for consistently digging up turds.

Do you remember that conversation we had about making yourself look like a loving roosterend

Do you remember that conversation we had about making yourself look like a loving roosterend
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 04:58:12 PM by Masterlegodude »

It's like it's historically accurate or something and that's how people at the time the game takes place actually behaved.

Just kidding, it's actually tribal game developers

a blooby wooby woo

I actually dont, no.
Im just sick of these topics like most of the community.

I actually dont, no.
Im just sick of these topics like most of the community.

Stop loving sperging out in every Tonypost

You think the community's tired of these topics? I guarantee they're just as, if not more so, tired of you dipstuffs saying the dumbest, most dismissive stuff 'cause you think it's cute to pop a squat on Tony's chest forget off already