Sax Roundhead Gallery

Author Topic: Sax Roundhead Gallery  (Read 895 times)

hey paisanos

once upon a time there used to be a thing that spread around blf called roundheads / circleband, which i think was created by nickthesushi / spation / mr.cookie / flyguy45. either it was one of them or all of them idk but it became an avatar fad, led to ppl making their own roundhheads, lots of good fun and its a big staple of the community at the time for me

so much so ive been slaving over finding these things for years. there was like, only two that survived it seemed, but today i found a photobucket account (probably belonging to one of the above) that had what i will assume to be every canon roundhead

unfortunately, they were all really tiny and not really useful for what i wanted them for, so i spent my most productive part of the day doing something completely unrelated to what i should be doing: remastering all the roundheads

if you're like me and stuff like this matters to you, you can click the above for stupid high resolutions of all the roundheads for whatever idk im using them as characters for a thing

unfortunately i havent finished every last one yet. there might be 6 left i need to do. these last ones are super duper tiny and its very difficult to make out all the details in each one but once i finish them ill post them here like the others

heres a base one and an avatar one if the trend wants to continue:

finding this was like finding gold to me so i can only imagine someone else is around who really wants to see these again
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 11:32:28 AM by mod-man »

now thats what im talkin' about

This is amazing, thank you for this

what about that line of stupid avatars that look like squideeys

what about that line of stupid avatars that look like squideeys
is there a link to all of them?