Which type of server/gamemode are you most likely to join?

Poll

Which type of server/gamemode are you most likely to join?

Freebuild
TDM (Dogfights, Normal TDM's, Objective Based)
RP's (Family, Medieval, Sci-Fi)
Mining
RPG (Medieval, Sci-Fi, City) (Sort of like an MMO but smaller)
Minigame-Like modes (Falling Tiles, Deathrun)
Racing
Sports (Basketball, Soccer)
Other

Author Topic: Which type of server/gamemode are you most likely to join?  (Read 2702 times)

I had this burning question in my mind and I wanna see what is the most popular among Blocklanders.

Freebuilds and deathmatches, though i've never really liked how deathmatches worked in Blockland because it's just a matter of who can spam the crouch button the most

probably sports because theyre interesting to watch

City RP (not RPG, just RP, kinda like Kreon's servers)
Good TDMs
Rose The Floran's anything
The Brighter Dark's anything
Conan's anything

rising lava, falling platforms, or greek2me's trench tdm

Freebuilds and deathmatches, though i've never really liked how deathmatches worked in Blockland because it's just a matter of who can spam the crouch button the most
Crouching during combat makes you take roughly 2x damage. This is because your health is altered by the size of your hitbox. This is why when you change your player scale to 2, you kind of have more health. When you crouch, your hitbox is roughly cut in half making you take more damage. Sure your hitbox is smaller, but you would be better off evading bullets by just spam jumping.

I like cityrpg, but no one makes a good map anymore. Speedkarts been a while since I played as well

people who dont build play anything but freebuilds.

mango2 hosted a nice prison escape once, so jailbreaks other than crooked crown's
also deathmatches are going extint pls host more

i hosted a quickly whipped up dm yesterday and hit 28 players, but it quickly sank down to 14-18 cause it was pretty basic, plus people burn out of tdms fast. idk how sustainable of a genre it is if people burn out of continuously fighting in just an hour or two

Prison Escapes like Tezunis and Conan's are fun as forget

i hosted a quickly whipped up dm yesterday and hit 28 players, but it quickly sank down to 14-18 cause it was pretty basic, plus people burn out of tdms fast. idk how sustainable of a genre it is if people burn out of continuously fighting in just an hour or two
Gotta have multiple objectives, vehicle choices, weapon choices,  and different places for people to guard. Back in its day island dogfight would stay full all day

City RP (not RPG, just RP, kinda like Kreon's servers)
Good TDMs
Rose The Floran's anything
The Brighter Dark's anything
Conan's anything

Successful game modes (executed properly) are my favorite. I'll mainly join anything.

ones that people put actual effort into and aren’t hosted by absolute nuts