Author Topic: "Server shut down - Authentification Failed" Error  (Read 1458 times)

When i create lan servers, it works fine. But when I host to the internet, its a whole different story. Instead, it says this error: "Server shut down - Authentification Failed". I have port forwarded, so i am confused. Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/522172959490572329/522199889027923969/unknown.png

you got your key revoked

is there any way i can fix this, though? (as i bought the game, and it works joining games)

you got your key revoked
If he can join online servers with the same key it's not revoked.

OP try deleting your key.dat in your blockland directory, launch the game, re-enter the key and try hosting the server again

Also doesn't work (It says connection accepted, then it just quits to the title screen and shows the error)

If you have any firewalls, try allowing port 28000 through them. Make sure your server in Blockland is using port 28000 as well.

Also doesn't work (It says connection accepted, then it just quits to the title screen and shows the error)
are you able to go to auth.blockland.us on your browser? It should just say "auth.blockland.us"

I have tried on a new computer, it works on it.

hosting on the new computer works?
or going to auth.blockland.us on the new computer works?

i asked a friend if i could use his, and it works on hosting. (Also, yes, i can go to auth.blockland.us on the computer i was having the issues with)

you got your key revoked
Can we seriously stop assuming this if we dont have enough information