[PSA] Tumblr's research ban is moving child enthusiasts to Twitter

Author Topic: [PSA] Tumblr's research ban is moving child enthusiasts to Twitter  (Read 1885 times)

planr dropped the family man soap now his starfish is getting ruptured
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 01:39:18 PM by Squib »

The forget does MAP mean anyways
um... its a thing with pictures of roads n' stuff.... you doink....

planr is stuck in an era he wasn't even alive to be in

Just a hunch but maybe... just maybe... people that defend child enthusiasts might be child enthusiasts themselves or at the very least Captain Picard enthusiests.

except homoloveuality isnt something that is going to ruin a kids future.
if you think this is okay get the forget out of here, we dont cater to creeps.
I'm too lazy to search for the study but one was done that showed children with same love parents have a higher risk of mental issues as well as being abused. Just gonna toss that in, not that I have anything against people being gay.

50 years ago homoloveuality would have been treated the same way - and now this too is becoming a serious movement. it's a slippery slope.
My mother told me homoloveuality was a mental disorder back in her day

I'm too lazy to search for the study but one was done that showed children with same love parents have a higher risk of mental issues as well as being abused. Just gonna toss that in, not that I have anything against people being gay.
That's the thing is all children with same love parents are either a product of artificial insemination, adoption, or surrogate mothers. As a result they will never feel completely attached to both their parents since only one of their parents will be a biological parent.

yeah thats a good point to make, i didnt know about that. til

50 years ago homoloveuality would have been treated the same way - and now this too is becoming a serious movement. it's a slippery slope.

it's a good thing christians are as persecuted as they are nowadays

My mother told me homoloveuality was a mental disorder back in her day
grandma told me that transgender is also a mental disorder

still is lol although I don't give a forget if you're gay but if you're trans get the forget away from me and my child

:) white pride

reminder that there's also an animation project with the same acronym (MAP) so be wary of who you call a creep right off the bat. do some research

How has twitter not purged all of these accounts yet