The Free Market is Non-existent with middle-men services that legally kidnap IPs

Author Topic: The Free Market is Non-existent with middle-men services that legally kidnap IPs  (Read 3574 times)

"let's make it illegal to own property because I said so"

"let's make it illegal to own property because I said so"
No, exclusive licenses/exclusive platform deals should be illegal. As well as a developer having an exclusive platform because they created the platform.

No, exclusive licenses/exclusive platform deals should be illegal. As well as a developer having an exclusive platform because they created the platform.

You haven't really explained why it should be illegal, you just bitched a bunch and then threw it out. This is why nobody takes anything you say seriously.

a. he can't afford to buy the game he wants to play because it requires a new console
b. he doesn't have the self control to say no to console exclusives and regrets the purchase
c. it just really matters to him man you wouldnt understand

tl;dr matthew is saying "PC good console bad because of exclusive stuffs"
What do you want? A communist supermarket?

edit: I see why matthew is so hated now
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 01:18:48 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

wait is Matthew arguing that the free market that spawned practices that are inconvenient to the consumer???

and hes advocating for the GOVERNMENT to ENFORCE laws against the free market???

what are you a COMMUNIST?

so your basically saying that people who make a platform shouldn't be allowed to own that platform and do what they want with it... Despite the fact that they made it. And own it.

When you make something it is exclusively yours. I'm sorry Matthew that you aren't creative or important enough to make your own property and then exclusively own it, but just because you can't doesnt mean other people can't too
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 02:35:11 PM by thegoodperry »

bruh lets jist loving go communistic  forget this stuff oh gnmy god shut thebfufjcii uouuiuup
the communism broke his brain

Mathew hates capitalism. He became the very thing we swore to destroy.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:00:33 PM by beachbum111111 »

i have to buy two mechanical pencils, one for my .5 lead and one for my .7 lead. loving capitalist pigs

I say this because it's unhealthy. These markets aren't competing, they're forcing users to pay for all platforms, until one platform buys the other. Eventually this will end with a platform Monopoly.

I say this because it's unhealthy. These markets aren't competing, they're forcing users to pay for all platforms, until one platform buys the other. Eventually this will end with a platform Monopoly.

blah blah blah, more statements less explanation

There is competition going on right now between online platforms, especially streaming services. It's REALLY fierce right now. Netflix dropped all Marvel shows and movies in production and is starting to cancel all of them because they're afraid that Marvel is going to try to compete and they want to invest heavily into in-house productions to stymie the losses they predict. This wouldn't be happening in a non-competitive market.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 08:43:50 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

dude i forgetign love playing monopoly

Lol this is some bullstuff.

matthew where do you get such high quality handicap passes