0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (2.9%)
0 (0%)
1 (2.9%)
10+
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: how many pairs of shoes do you own  (Read 1546 times)

i wear 2 pairs and one pair is for school

I have a pair of shoes and a pair of boots, but regardless of whether or not there's snow, i like to wear the boots more often because they're comfier and look better than my shoes

stuff that fits:
one pair of tennis shoes, one pair hiking boots, one pair work boots, four pairs of dress shoes

one for school other for work

Oh hell yeah, I only like jordans

3, got some comfy nikes and diadora shape 6 shoes for other tasks because the nikes were like $60, and i got some smelly under armours i use for kicking the football because the front of them are hard

oh god. so many.

black combat boots, brown combat boots, plain black heels, black booties, four generations of running shoes, two nike fashionable shoes (one black, one white), black sandals, a stuffton of flats, and those are just the main ones i keep with me

5, A pair of rough shoes, a pair of good shoes, a pair of dress shoes, a pair of steel toed boots, and a pair of non slip boots.

none
well sorry cubone but I didn't think to put 0 in the poll, so your comment doesn't matter!

well sorry cubone but I didn't think to put 0 in the poll, so your comment doesn't matter!
i’ll wear your asscheeks as shoes