[Sports]Badminton

Author Topic: [Sports]Badminton  (Read 2834 times)

Badminton

Was basically a straight rip of Carbon Zyphers tennis racquet all credit goes to him, was edited by me and Simba to be what it is now. Has a birdie and badminton racquets, the issue with the tennis racquet where you could spam tennis balls was fixed for this, and the birdie has different physics then the tennis ball.

Me and Simba had a few rounds of badminton and its actually pretty fun, might make more stuff like this in the future.

Direct Download
Glass Download
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 01:07:16 AM by RallyBlock »

holy stuff i love badminton its such an underrated sport

wonder if footwork could actually be a thing through rapid turns and movements in bl

edit: approved on glass
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 01:04:24 AM by Conan »

wonder if footwork could actually be a thing through rapid turns and movements in bl

get some badminton tournaments going

edit: approved on glass

and thanks

same, badminton is really fun.
Cool add-on OP

animate it so you turn the racket while you swing which is the fastest way to swing cuz there's less resistance when you hold it flat

animate it so you turn the racket while you swing which is the fastest way to swing cuz there's less resistance when you hold it flat
wtf black people playbadminton??

woahhhhh conan. something you wanna mention for the crowd ?

whats the difference between badbingbong and tennis both games are about swinging at a thing with a racquet

woahhhhh conan. something you wanna mention for the crowd ?
i thought black people were mythical beings, or some inside joke

whats the difference between badbingbong and tennis both games are about swinging at a thing with a racquet
tennis is based on endurance and strength and badminton is based on endurance and speed. just google olympics badminton and watch like 2 minutes of it and the diff in physical/skill requirements is super clear

badminton is p fun. its purely endurance because the shuttlerooster is incredibly slow by the time it passes the net which usually gives you enough time to receive the shot. i just like serving it as close to the net as possible to stump those brothers up and then when they gotta crouch down to receive it i hit em with that spike they dont got enough time to react... mfs be fallin backwards over themselves

badminton is p fun. its purely endurance because the shuttlerooster is incredibly slow by the time it passes the net which usually gives you enough time to receive the shot. i just like serving it as close to the net as possible to stump those brothers up and then when they gotta crouch down to receive it i hit em with that spike they dont got enough time to react... mfs be fallin backwards over themselves
those mfs are dum cause u have to serve past the first line + they should clear the birdie every time after you catch em out with the close smash

that or return with a short cause hitting the net = u lose the point. preferably a short laterally so you gotta lunge to catch it