I've been banned?

Author Topic: I've been banned?  (Read 1380 times)

I just bought Blockland on my new Steam account like 3 minutes ago, and I haven't been able to play because I am banned. I played it before, on my old account. When I try to play on this steam account, it won't let me connect to anything. I try to authenticate, but it just tells me "You have been banned." Why was I banned, and how do I get unbanned?

if youre using the same key different steam accounts wont change it

woops i forgot theres no edit

I am not quite sure what you mean by this, but I was never banned on my old account. I can still play it on my old steam account, but as soon as I switch to my current one, the game says I am banned. I don't recall doing anything that would get me banned, either. Especially on my new account; the only time I've played it before I got the ban message was when I did the tutorial by family sharing it from my old account to the new one. I don't know if that's what would have banned me, but if it is, that's kind of silly.

If you get that, it means your key was revoked on steam. Did you key share with anyone but your family? It might have been a mistake and therefore you have to PM Badspot.

If you get that, it means your key was revoked on steam. Did you key share with anyone but your family? It might have been a mistake and therefore you have to PM Badspot.

I didn't family share with anyone but myself. My key works perfectly fine on my old steam account; just not on my new one.

can you take a pic of this issue and maybe upload a console log? also if you can, show us your blid - you can find it by hosting an internet server (doesnt have to be joinable or port forwarded) and wrenching your own brick