Author Topic: Half-Block Deathmatch  (Read 884 times)

This is a death match server using Half-Life Source weapons.

If you need to contact an admin, message me on the forum.

This would be a lot better if we had some actual information about the server rather then just you announcing what you're doing and expecting people to just, show up. Like for example, is there a map made for this specifically made by you? If so can we see it? Specially since someone else recently made a thread of a second version of Half Life 2 Deathmatch it looks a lot more interesting then this thread in comparison. For all I know you could just be using Jirues old deathmatch map and that honestly wouldn't be anything interesting considering how long ago that was. That's just my thoughts on this though considering you've rapidly made threads with barely any context and I honestly doubt you're making stuff this fast. Not that I don't want you to be hosting what you want but if you're gonna advertise what you host, at least make it appealing and give more info about it, otherwise it just feels attention seeking. I also would recommend you finish your projects before announcing them, unless you need playtesting. Anyway, good luck.