Author Topic: bepis  (Read 1284 times)

i HATE bepis... the tatse of itt the smleel, the T E X T U R E, the look THE WAY IT MAKES MY BRAIN FEEL LIKE loving JELLY i hate it I HATE IT SO MUCH i want to loving destoy EVERY contaiNER O F IT B E P I S

i HATE bepis... the tatse of itt the smleel, the T E X T U R E, the look THE WAY IT MAKES MY BRAIN FEEL LIKE loving JELLY i hate it I HATE IT SO MUCH i want to loving destoy EVERY contaiNER O F IT B E P I S
do you smile uncontrollably while writing this post and then giggle when you post it hoping you'll get a ton of likes and attention but then you look in the mirror and realize you're a loving degenerate furry friend with absolutely no social life and then you come back and see phanto posting about how much of a loving furry degenerate you are and then that smile goes away

good. if it isn't happening exactly how i described it then you're not trying hard enough

you're about as funny as a plane crash and just as much of a tragic accident @op

hrnnh, burger....
big burger colonel

do you smile uncontrollably while writing this post and then giggle when you post it hoping you'll get a ton of likes and attention but then you look in the mirror and realize you're a loving degenerate furry friend with absolutely no social life and then you come back and see phanto posting about how much of a loving furry degenerate you are and then that smile goes away

good. if it isn't happening exactly how i described it then you're not trying hard enough
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEEHEHE THIUS MADE ME SMILE THANKS HAHAHHAH FUNNY!@!!!!!!!!!!

somebody just put us out of our misery already

i'd call this an awful troll but people still fall in droves for it anyway so