Call Of Blockland: Block At War (NEW SERVER)

Author Topic: Call Of Blockland: Block At War (NEW SERVER)  (Read 5306 times)

there's also a high for people taking moral high ground. it's the only reason why anyone would defend such a post

there's also a high for people taking moral high ground. it's the only reason why anyone would defend such a post
You’re mistaking defending something for just pointing out the manner in which you approach these is not effective and just makes you look like a richard.

I wasn’t challenging what you said,

Just saying it’d be more effective the way I’ve seen you do it with a level head such as in game where you’ve given fine criticism that’s legitimately helped people, such as myself.

There's nothing to criticize. It just sucks. What can I say.

There's nothing to criticize. It just sucks. What can I say.
Guess you’re a lost cause, idk.

Okay. What constructive criticism can you come up with besides the obvious 'describe the game/show screenshots' which should basically have been done before the thread was made, literally the least viable product

What I’m trying to express to you is not that you’re incapable of making fair points in topics or that you’re incorrect on what you’ve said about op so far. It’s that you come into topics such as these, or even more developed ones, and say something like
this already sounds like a terrible server. please dont host this

And then you backtrack onto “it’s just criticism” or you’re “trying to make the server better.”

If you can’t be assed to say the generic things you mentioned like
'describe the game/show screenshots'
Why are you posting, period? That’s not even me trying to say you can’t post negative things. I’m just genuinely interested as to why when you’re capable of making criticism without being a giant douche, or understanding there’s no substance to this as you said and simply avoiding it as it’s not worth your time, you choose to come in as a massive richard for really no reason at all.

Like I’m half convinced this is a new type of bait and you’re not really interested in being helpful and are more here for the argument that ensues.

yikes perry, its pretty pathetic that you do this on every other thread i see. Whats your goal? because it just seems like, as blockhead says, you do this to feed your superiority complex. This is a forum for a lego sandbox game, people just want to share and have fun, why do you feel the responsibility to police them? Nothing good comes from your outburts.

yikes perry, its pretty pathetic that you do this on every other thread i see. Whats your goal? because it just seems like, as blockhead says, you do this to feed your superiority complex. This is a forum for a lego sandbox game, people just want to share and have fun, why do you feel the responsibility to police them? Nothing good comes from your outburts.
I'm an starfish, and op is lazy and never finished any server yet makes threads about them before he even starts working on them. If I didn't post here first what the forget would any of you richards say? Would you complement his complete lack of effort? Or just post nothing because you only feel superior when you take the high ground and white knight for someone who doesn't even know what they're doing

forget off. I stated what everyone else thinks but in the most blunt way possible. I'm sorry you don't have the guts to point out the obvious ass flaw with op

I'd rather do an Aliens vs Predator roleplaying server, or worse, a forgetin' RPGx Aliens vs Predator. Would you rather enjoy Call of Duty or Aliens vs Predator RPGx?

I'd rather do an Aliens vs Predator roleplaying server, or worse, a forgetin' RPGx Aliens vs Predator. Would you rather enjoy Call of Duty or Aliens vs Predator RPGx?

this poor guys thread x2

Come on Perry. Give this brother( a pass. This is the kind of content and topics Blockland needs.