Call Of Blockland: Block At War (NEW SERVER)

Author Topic: Call Of Blockland: Block At War (NEW SERVER)  (Read 5303 times)

sorry my boss xelau has ordered me to cease my anger. i forfeit my argument in this thread

sorry my boss xelau has ordered me to cease my anger. i forfeit my argument in this thread
it's time for overtime work on mm4 brother

I'm an starfish, and op is lazy and never finished any server yet makes threads about them before he even starts working on them. If I didn't post here first what the forget would any of you richards say? Would you complement his complete lack of effort? Or just post nothing because you only feel superior when you take the high ground and white knight for someone who doesn't even know what they're doing

forget off. I stated what everyone else thinks but in the most blunt way possible. I'm sorry you don't have the guts to point out the obvious ass flaw with op
Why does anything need to be said? What do you or anyone else stand to gain from your insults. Do you point out peoples flaws when you talk to them in real life? Hopefully not, because regardless of whether its true or not its unnecessary, hurtful, and rude. You can think what you want about why people get mad at you for acting like this, blaming it on them wanting to feel superior for defending the guy, but thats just deflecting their arguments and attributing them to something "sad" or "white knighty" so you can ignore them and feel like you are right to do so. What I said has nothing to do with the guy or his post. Its about you, and the way that you act on here, putting down other people for no good reason. If you truly feel that your responsibility to point out other people's flaws in an unhelpful and unconstructive way is more important than a little bit of common decency, I think that says a lot about your personality.

hard agree on u here, perry you dont have to take every or even most opportunities to stuff on people who dont have a clue what they’re doing. the lack of posts or positive responses in their topic is clear enough - you dont have to state it explicitly for them to get it.

thegoodperry always has to derail topics to focus on himself. Could he be anymore of an attention seeker?

the topic was always about op. the people here made it about me. I'm still annoyed that op hasn't finished his block bastion revamp which is still 0% complete. I've stated it in 3 or 4 posts but somehow I'm derailing the topic when my first post was on forgetin topic

hard agree on u here, perry you dont have to take every or even most opportunities to stuff on people who dont have a clue what they’re doing. the lack of posts or positive responses in their topic is clear enough - you dont have to state it explicitly for them to get it.
but he doesn't get it. Hes done this three times, and would probably continue because he doesn't get any clear feedback from anyone. I'm literally the first person to ever give criticism on this guy's server in a clear and concise manner. I couldn't have phrased it better: he shouldnt host this server. He has no clue what he's doing. It's going to come out terrible and people will complain in-game and he'll likely just ban anyone who talks stuff and then he'll enter a drama age like FinalWalrus.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 09:31:38 AM by thegoodperry »

Why does anything need to be said?
take your own advice then. I already warned you I'm an starfish so I have a good reason to post. What's your excuse?

feel superior for defending the guy,
nobody is defending this guy. this entire thread is composed of six people attacking me for attacking op. None of you have given any sort of positive criticism towards this guy. None of you loving care about this server at all. You just care that I'm posting here to set things straight. Don't try to boil me down into an attention seeker when your only goal in this thread is to misguidedly assert your dominance over me or whatever. Go away. I feel loving superior when I express my honest opinion on stuffty content, sue me

I didn't know telling someone that their server is terrible and to not host it was criticism

Maybe if you actually explained why his idea was terrible and why he shouldn't host it in the same post that you said that, no one would have bat an eye

I already warned you I'm an starfish so I have a good reason to post.
That's not a good reason, you don't get to do whatever with no repercussions just because "you're an starfish"

This all happened because you're an starfish
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 09:53:54 AM by Masterlegodude »

don't listen to this thread chrysi, post whatever server adverts you want and have fun!

I didn't know telling someone that their server is terrible and to not host it was criticism

Maybe if you actually explained why his idea was terrible and why he shouldn't host it in the same post that you said that, no one would have bat an eye
what idea? there's literally no idea present. It's just a title and a time period. I'm criticizing the op's lack of effort and routine failure to complete projects.

If the creator of starforge suddenly announced he was making a new game and gave no further info besides it having to do with walrusus, what would anyone say? Oh it's so unique that you're making a game about walruses? Like wtf. The first thing on anyone's mind would be the suspicious lack of info, than the context behind the developer who is known for abandoning his hyped up projects. It's natural to be skeptical by all means. Its unnatural to give positive feedback on something you absolutely don't understand
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 11:20:03 AM by thegoodperry »

RIP some dude’s hopes and dreams.

I’m curious, do you think you’ve positively affected a single person when you’re like this?
Looking back at it you never answered this. You just explained to me what you did.

I did. I explained the consequences of giving someone like him positive feedback for his laziness. It just incentivises him to be lazy