new years resolutions?

Author Topic: new years resolutions?  (Read 2329 times)

hopefully 2019 is the year i off myself

i live with my brother and his wife and she got a membership to planet fitness and she's allowed to bring a friend so my resolution is to get some loving muscle on these bones

my goal for 2018 was to read 12 books and i just finished 2 days ago

i'd like to read 14 this year

finish new years 2019

It shouldn't take a new year to start trying to achieve a goal!

draw better and pick up 3d modeling maybe, start using my tablet instead of paper, monky

last year for me it was just solely focusing on getting my stuff together. i had no car, stuff friends, and a stuff job. now i'm on my 2nd car, those stuff friends are gone, and i have a new job i actually enjoy.

this year it will be:
quit smoking

and laying off alcohol. i got severely stufffaced at the christmas party without even drinking to that level. i don't know why this seems to happen but it happens, but recently i noticed i've been drinking way too much recently and honestly it's loving boring and lame. same with cigs, i used to vape but it seemed to enable me to intake more nicotine than i should be.

i also want to go back to school at some point but with my job potentially moving me up i might not go back, we'll see.

brexit  Im going to leave brexit.

Self Delete
murder
death
i don't know what i expected

my goal for 2018 was to read 12 books and i just finished 2 days ago

i'd like to read 14 this year
oh that's a really good one. with how stressful my classes are, i have a hard time finding the time to relax with a book, and then over the summer/winter breaks i'm all "aw yiss i can finally play video games all day" and i don't do anything good like reading. i should probably work on that because i do enjoy reading, i just have a hard time getting myself to read.

quit smoking
and laying off alcohol. i got severely stufffaced at the christmas party without even drinking to that level. i don't know why this seems to happen but it happens, but recently i noticed i've been drinking way too much recently and honestly it's loving boring and lame. same with cigs, i used to vape but it seemed to enable me to intake more nicotine than i should be.

i also want to go back to school at some point but with my job potentially moving me up i might not go back, we'll see.
self-improvement stuff is always a good thing to aim for, best of luck in all that

draw better and pick up 3d modeling maybe, start using my tablet instead of paper, monky
nothing wrong with preferring traditional to digital art. i used to do both and i much preferred pencil sketching to using a tablet. i'm sure i probably would've liked tablet drawing better with practice, but i just never really got into it. regardless tho best of luck in your creative endeavors

oh that's a really good one. with how stressful my classes are, i have a hard time finding the time to relax with a book, and then over the summer/winter breaks i'm all "aw yiss i can finally play video games all day" and i don't do anything good like reading. i should probably work on that because i do enjoy reading, i just have a hard time getting myself to read.
yeah I'm really not a big reader but a close friend was doing 24 books so I set a goal of 12. i understand the situation with classes so for most books I divide it into either a chapter a day or, if the chapters are really long, maybe 5 to 10 pages a day. also i always make sure i set aside about 30 minutes a day so i usually just get in bed 30 minutes earlier and do my reading then