what should the age of consent REALLY be?

Poll

your thoughts?

15-17
18-21

Author Topic: what should the age of consent REALLY be?  (Read 3266 times)

previously we discussed if whites should be taxed exclusively for being white.

now we turn our heads towards a much more serious topic that is becoming increasingly relevant with the new wave of human rights activism sweeping the globe. culturally speaking there are many different countries with different views on what age is acceptable to consent to loveual relations and the varying numbers begs the question "what?"
The main argument is that children (legal miners (people who mine) (that is, under the age of 19) are not fully autonomous and therefore cannot consent but where this autonomy ends and begins is what the question is, as some countries are tired of having to wait so long to stick their richard in which is kind of sick tbh but that's just me and this is supposed to be a neutral post. now in the America it is usually believed that you can consent to love underage when the other party is within a certain year-age range with the cutoff being 17 years of age after which you may legally do the nasty with your grandparents. USA has been the leading lead of ethics for the world for many centuries which is why so many countries have followed our moral standards for consent between minorities but icky places such as Japan still are icky. To them, however, they are not yicky but are vicky wicky wicky ching chong. I 'have brought up some valuable points that I hope you can use as a basis for discussion

The Age where people learn the ramifications of loveual intercourse and understand the consequences. It also has to apply to most of the population, so 18 to 21 is propably good.

The Age where people learn the ramifications of loveual intercourse and understand the consequences. It also has to apply to most of the population, so 18 to 21 is propably good.

modern medicinal has changed the way we look at love however with more advanced birth control and preventative measures for loveually transmitted diseases available via various healthcare means so the consequences aren't nearly as serious as they used to be

The new consent rule will be that if you can live up to 150 you can finally have the love

Age of consent shouldn't be lowered until we stop teaching abstinence and start teaching actual love education in schools.

IT SHOULD BE LOWER CAUSE I WANNA HAVE love BITCH

In my state its like 16, honestly for all states it should just be 21.

depends on the person tbh. some people that are 20 still have the mental capacity of a 10 year old.

16. Season 3 Kim possible is too thicc to be illegal