2018 Fake News Hall of Fame

Author Topic: 2018 Fake News Hall of Fame  (Read 1463 times)

there's a couple things i'd argue in that article, but most of it remains true.

there's a couple things i'd argue in that article, but most of it remains true.

What things are those

What things are those
mostly the migrant child thing on the cover of the time magazine. the whole cover of the magazine was to create a point, not use a literal example. but some how not using a real migrant child separated from her parents actually crying in front of Annoying Orange is grounds for being fake news.

mostly the migrant child thing on the cover of the time magazine. the whole cover of the magazine was to create a point, not use a literal example. but some how not using a real migrant child separated from her parents actually crying in front of Annoying Orange is grounds for being fake news.

I think it's because when most people saw it the assumption and public understanding was that she was a child separated from her parents

While it's clearly to make a point the point is rather sullied by the fact that she was just a toddler crying because, well, toddlers are only good for stuffting, screaming and crying

Yeah, I did miss that part of the OP.
Honestly, I lump you in with Lord Tony and Master Mathew too much. Ill try and stop that.

What's this? Two people respectfully settling a misunderstanding and getting along on the internet? Preposterous!