Author Topic: Zombie Assault (Wave Survival Gamemode)  (Read 1527 times)

Server Overview
Hi, this is a gamemode I made pretty much in a few hours and overall it turned it pretty dandy in my opinion. Basically its your typical Endless Zombies however I do not use Zapt or the old Gamemode_Zombie Add-Ons other then just using the Tank datablock. I've used just default Zombie Holes with my own eventing to adjust there overall behavior, the game has an infinite amount of waves with random outcomes, items overall including weapons and healing items aka food are randomly generated through each wave, the item placements are rigged however what item spawns is completely random. and sometimes even random Boss like enemies may spawn to make things even more tough to survive. The Map is completely built with Modter and some other bricks to fill in the area with some decorations, the build is just an 8bit styled City with plenty of areas to spawn many enemies, from tunnels to rooftops, pretty much no where is safe. We also have Server Music on including a randomized Music button located near the Spawn to spice the game up with tunes, don't worry there's not a ton of music so downloading files wont be a huge nightmare. This honestly was just a little gamemode I wanted to do just so I had something like it to host, this pretty much will be my last gamemode for this year.

Screenshots

Scheduling     
As with most common users I host when I can make time for it, this could work as a full on dedicated gamemode for 24/7 playtime but I can't do that. Besides there's still more to add at least when it comes to enemies so you'll grow tired of killing just simplistic Zombies and minor bosses after a few hours. Regardless its still a fun little game to play every once in a while when I host, I'll be hosting this probably tomorrow but considering New Years opens up I probably wont host long if we don't get people, other then that, I've pretty much covered everything for now.           

Credits
Gautier BL_ID(7148) - Eventing, Building.
Firefly BL_ID(16879) - Building.

Feel free to join our Discord the Fraternize Arcade where we announce when we host all our gamemodes. 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 03:59:55 AM by Gautier00 »

*high pitched demonic squealing*

That's how I feel making this thread at 5:11 AM.

This is overall all the stuff that controls the game, so I'm surprised I got all this evented in roughly an hour.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 04:04:03 AM by Gautier00 »

looks like a nice gamemode, i just wish the map was bricks instead of modterrain

Server is now offline, was pretty fun, added some more enemy types and such while we were playing as well.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 04:18:48 PM by Gautier00 »

Locking the thread considering all updates related to this gamemode will be posted within the Fraternize Arcade discord.

The Fraternize Arcade Forum Thread