(AMERICANS ONLY) Mo Bamba or Sicko Mode?

Poll

Mo Bamba or Sicko Mode?

Mo Bamba
2 (8.3%)
Sicko Mode
22 (91.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: (AMERICANS ONLY) Mo Bamba or Sicko Mode?  (Read 2307 times)

the joke is they're both bad songs
imagine unironically thinking this exact thought

im canadian can i talk here too

imagine unironically thinking this exact thought
i didn't even have to listen to them to consider them bad
all i did is look up lyrics and i didn't even get to the end of either song (didn't even get through mo bambas first verse)
sure the mixes are well done on mainstream music but there's little originality in the different songs these big time producers stuff out that typically feature easily forgettable rappers
on top of the love sells bandwagon mumble rap is just a cesspool of polished turds with emphasis on bass and that are dumbed down for the sake of huge profit

i didn't even have to listen to them to consider them bad
imagine unironically believing you're an authority on objectively rating music when you're openly biased against the whole genre. Like name any song you consider the pinnacle of music design and I can break it down with as much depth and validity as you did Mumble rap, which is to say absolutely no validity or depth at all but just subjective opinions

The only quantifiable measurement that applies to music is it's popularity, nothing else. Good songs and bad songs don't exist, just less and more popular songs
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 03:10:29 PM by PhantOS »

imagine unironically believing you're an authority on objectively rating music when you're openly biased against the whole genre. Like name any song you consider the pinnacle of music design and I can break it down with as much depth and validity as you did Mumble rap, which is to say absolutely no validity or depth at all but just subjective opinions

The only quantifiable measurement that applies to music is it's popularity, nothing else. Good songs and bad songs don't exist, just less and more popular songs
you can give me an opinion on what i like thats as valuable as you see my opinions? congrats so can anyone else
unless you can link an example of good mumble rap you do you

Imagine unironically thinking rap is a genre of Music

Also imagine unironically having an opposing opinion
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 04:07:49 PM by Mardalf »

imagine unironically having loving ears and not listening to music through sign language

europe gang RUIN THIS THREAD

your gotdam europe gang disbanded