tony was right lol

Author Topic: tony was right lol  (Read 2898 times)

Plus the reason their stocks dropped wasn't because their games are stuff lol, that isn't how this works at all
if the big dudes fall they have to recover right? how long is it going to take for them to recover with good games, and since these types of games are no longer in style then how long until games of a similar vein fail too, right?

if the big dudes fall they have to recover right? how long is it going to take for them to recover with good games, and since these types of games are no longer in style then how long until games of a similar vein fail too, right?

They aren't 'falling' like Tony is talking, their stocks got hurt because the stock market is in a weird place right now. Market faith is a fickle thing.

not those ones. those are terrible. i mean games like forgetin into the breach and factorio and other good stuff. not the stupid rpg maker esque pixel games that suck ass or metroidvanias. games that actually explore and reinforce new mechanics that other games dont, and are designed in abstract ways. platformers are like the least abstract stuff out there but im sure anyone could introduce a new mechanic that changes the way the platformer is played. braids a good example

Case in point: Zachtronics. Best games ever. None of them are platformers. All are puzzles games with an interesting, new mechanic. I'd buy them if I were you.

I just went to a cartoon expo that was showing off some new VR stuff.

I'm not too interested in buying new games. I'm burnt out of this samey Bs market.

Too many multiplayer fps, openworld, and racing games.

I require more variety.

You aren’t the majority market. People tend to forget that the vocal people online are such a small subset of all the players in the loving world. People who don’t even visit community sites to air their greivances or sing their praises. I guarantee you a lot of people are fine with how a lot of games are going today. The sole reason these companies churn out the same game is because their market research says they should.

I'm not too interested in buying new games. I'm burnt out of this samey Bs market.

Too many multiplayer fps, openworld, and racing games.

I require more variety.

reddit brothers be like

They aren't 'falling' like Tony is talking, their stocks got hurt because the stock market is in a weird place right now. Market faith is a fickle thing.
Yes, and economists say that in 2020 there might just be another recession around the corner, some say that 2019 may be a worrying year when it comes to stocks and the overall economy. If a recession does happen and their stocks are in decline then something will eventually happen to the companies. As I have said before, it is all boom and bust and the idea of "too big to fail". These companies will eventually collapse, but it doesn't mean just the video game industry will fall into turmoil, everything else will just like in 2008