TechedSpy hacks and tries to cover up

Author Topic: TechedSpy hacks and tries to cover up  (Read 1618 times)

So, I'm playing Cat123's Grapple Knife TDM. I'm playing and this guy, TechedSpy, says "bl is so easy to hack tho", and I already start thinking he is a script kiddy. He goes on, talks about a post on BLF and links to an injector or something. The link is broken IIRC, but he tries to cover up once I start attacking him for trying to share a hack. He claims he was pranking us and stuff. Then, he talks about how he uses a script as a lagswitch to hover in-game, and tells other people how to do it. I get mad, cause that stuff is illegal and immoral, and he starts attacking me with "dude you're being disrespectful thats against the server golden rule", like he isn't at all being rude or disrespectful when he starts sharing hacks and glitches and stuff AND abusing it on a server. If I were you, I would ban him from servers. If you can, tell Badspot this so we can see about getting him revoked. I would upload proof but sadly my screenshots aren't working.

he probably got killed by him so he made this thread lol

he probably got killed by him so he made this thread lol

Nah, the only kills he got on me are typekills, and it doesn't even matter. I don't even lost any fake internet points! I have this thread because he actually is trying to hack and glitch BL, not because of some grudge I have.

What the forget is this stuff lmao

OT: I was in the same server with CheesePizza2, He was arguing with Techedspy because he was accusing him of hacking, Techedspy also linked a link which said download But I'm not too sure about that if that was a real link to BLHack, but after that, the server was chill without CheesePizza2 nor Techedspy.

OT: I was in the same server with CheesePizza2, He was arguing with Techedspy because he was accusing him of hacking, Techedspy also linked a link which said download But I'm not too sure about that if that was a real link to BLHack, but after that, the server was chill without CheesePizza2 nor Techedspy.

Pretty sure it didn't work because he bunged it.

Basically chese was just starting useless arguments with people and being a general nuisance.

Here is video of the post he was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxlL8IAmenQ&feature=youtu.be

Basically chese was just starting useless arguments with people and being a general nuisance.

How the hell can you run bl more than 600 fps?

OT: Finally you've brought proof.

not suprised he was screaming in chat

can you stop bumping old dramas

I think op is on crayons

I think op is on crayons
TechedSpy maybe wanted to tease the OP nor did he want to attempt an arguement