DiscordBL - Discord Rich Presence integration in Blockland

Author Topic: DiscordBL - Discord Rich Presence integration in Blockland  (Read 4090 times)

Hi. I forked Ana/Zapk's DiscordDLL and tried to make it better. Check it out:

https://github.com/Swirln/DiscordBL/releases

Installing DiscordBL requires having BlocklandLoader installed. If you have BLBrowser or Environment Zones or any other dll mod installed, you do not have to replace the executable.

Improvements
  • The servername is fetched from the masterserver so it will be visible on your profile when joining a server for the first time (no more opening the playerlist!)
  • Cool new images showing others if you're in LAN, multiplayer or singleplayer
  • The code is hopefully more readable
  • Supports the new version of discord rpc (DiscordUser instead of DiscordJoinRequest)
  • Untested v20 support but it should work lol nvm

Any improvements are welcome. I am a novice at TorqueScript and C++ (this is my first project with C++!).
The repo is here: https://github.com/Swirln/DiscordBL
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 04:21:37 PM by Swirln »

i was held hostage to say that this is cool

this is sick but i havent seen you around before swirlin

where do you hail from

• Untested v20 support but it should work
    b4v21 already comes with rpc use that instead[/list]
    « Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:52:37 AM by maxymax13 »

apparently the blockland.exe from the github release has a virus pattern and i can't download it

avira is a douche

this is sick but i havent seen you around before swirlin

where do you hail from

I've been lurking this forum since 2017 and recently got a key to make another forum account (my old one got banned in 2015 because I was a handicap.)

b4v21 already comes with rpc use that instead

This is a thread about DiscordBL, not B4v21. Go advertise your stuff somewhere else.

apparently the blockland.exe from the github release has a virus pattern and i can't download it

avira is a douche

If you have other Blockland executables installed that have BlocklandLoader (for example, BLBrowser's custom exe) it should work fine.

This is a thread about DiscordBL, not B4v21. Go advertise your stuff somewhere else.
    i'm not advertising lol don't get your richard in a twist, b4v21 is the v20 master server i'm just saying that v20 players would rather use the one made for v20

« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 04:40:20 AM by IdeTheBird »

Installing DiscordBL requires replacing the Blockland executable. Hopefully you're ok with that.

Already using a custom exe for the enviornments.

Yeah, a lot of us already have a modified exe for environment zones.
    Id rather not lose that.

Yeah, a lot of us already have a modified exe for environment zones.
    Id rather not lose that.

Sorry I wasn't clear in the post; the modified exe is just BlocklandLoader. As Environment Zones uses BlocklandLoader, DiscordBL and Environment Zones should work fine together. If they don't please submit an issue on the GitHub Repository containing your console.log.

Oh! That's good to hear.