Author Topic: Town of Salem gets hacked, tons of info stolen.  (Read 1636 times)

I just checked, I'm only breached on Town of Salem.com and Xat.com. I haven't been on xat in a year lmao

........ uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why would i give my email address to a random ass site on the internet? why have you done this? have you considered that amidst all this data theft, that putting your e-mail address down on some random site is not the smartest idea
u say this after using your email to create accounts on hundreds of websites including this one probably

Everyone that has ToS been pwned. The wankers at BlankMediaGames aren't even letting me get into my account so I'm basically forgeted. Cheers, arseholes.

oh yeah @phantos also they already have your email - they just check their database of all the pwned emails to see what breaches your email was included in. eg check which data dumps from hackers your email was included in.

that's reassuring. how the forget do they have my email on database

it is a mystery

haha forgeterssss i never made a town of salem account
im home free

Gg everyone that guy is a leet hacker smh

kill jester
its my money its my game. kill er
Jingle is our friend, she is here to help us!

It's mai moneh, it's mai gaim. Kill 'ah. Dae eht.

Christ, I actually know that reference.
I love you

cause its part of the leak? like they specifically list what was leaked in each hack, and since emails are generally used to individually identify accounts, its like the least encrypted part of a dump most often