[Not] Community RP

Author Topic: [Not] Community RP  (Read 6147 times)

the ping is nuts
im hosting locally i'm probably gonna get a server to host it on

No money or government? So a utopian RP?

remove kill notifications

im hosting locally i'm probably gonna get a server to host it on

NFOservers with windows server 2012 work great and is pretty cheap, thats what I use

No money or government? So a utopian RP?
Kimon themed rp

NFOservers with windows server 2012 work great and is pretty cheap, thats what I use
i was gonna do glass but forget they stopped accepting subscriptions. i dont really have any expendable money right now.

i was gonna do glass but forget they stopped accepting subscriptions. i dont really have any expendable money right now.
it's like 10 bux a month for 1 core 2 ram even less if it's linux

wtf this is nothing like the show
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 09:50:54 PM by Cowboy Dude »

server crashed and then trog fell asleep

im tired ill host it tomorrow for sure

That was bullstuff.

The add-on selection is good.  The colorset was good.  The rules are short and simple.

But, RDM is rampant.  I don't feel safe standing on the street.  The cops are useless, there's no RP.
I'm having a hard time telling who's talking. The name in the chat doesn't match the name above the person I'm talking to.  I know this can be fixed, and I know how to fix it.  If you send me the mod and I'll fix it for you.
The colorset changed from a LEGO colorset. I'm sad to see it go, I really liked it.

I started building a nice little home, and I'm very proud of what I've made so far.  But... what is this server about.  If it's just about shooting and violence, imma clear my bricks and forget off. :\

yeah i figured people would have common sense but they dont. i'll definitely start banning people more often for RDM. Its just the first day of me hosting this and i've already had to make a huge amount of adjustments. a lot of people didn't like the lego colorset (i only was using it because i was testing it out and frankly i wasnt too fond of it either)

my idea was that there would be organized crime. not shooting and explosions every 2 minutes. i was really getting sick of it too and if it keeps happening tomorrow i'm just gonna start banning people.

if someone does kill you while you're building let me know immediately (Use @ in chat before a message to ping one of us admins)

This is turning into the disaster that was Kreon's roleplay, something built on a great foundation, an amazing idea, but was executed poorly and I feel like much can be learned from today and Kreon's. First of all; maintain a low playercount. Second; enforce admin activity. Third and finally, don't make guns so easy to get.

lol who would've thought a city rp with free access to wrench would turn into a tdm

This is turning into the disaster that was Kreon's roleplay, something built on a great foundation, an amazing idea, but was executed poorly and I feel like much can be learned from today and Kreon's. First of all; maintain a low playercount. Second; enforce admin activity. Third and finally, don't make guns so easy to get.
making guns "hard to get" is easier said than done. i am doing my best to make sure things aren't more chaotic.

those who know how i run servers know that I'm pretty easy-going when it comes to being an admin. clearly that's not going to cut it here.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:22:39 AM by Trogtor »

those who know how i run servers know that I'm pretty easy-going when it comes to being an admin. clearly that's not going to cut it here.

It's pretty easy going when you ban everyone who's only there to deathmatch