[Not] Community RP

Author Topic: [Not] Community RP  (Read 6128 times)

ill be admin #1 ive banned 3549800498537 people in my lifetime about 3/4 because they just beat me in tdms or dms

what the forget no wait this was a joke you werent supposed to agree  dont do this to me this community will rip me limb from limb

I'd host just I don't have a few of the "essential" addons for the server (mainly the jail one), and my list of admins is zero, and no map either
jail script would take all of 10 minutes to make, you could rip one from iban's cityrpg if u really needed to

How about using a gun pack that uses ammo and restrict that instead. With limited ammo you can still kill people while not being able to go on a massacre.

jail script would take all of 10 minutes to make, you could rip one from iban's cityrpg if u really needed to
I have zero script knowledge

You don't need the jail mod, just make a third slayer team for jailed people and manually move them if they're jailed. This also makes it possible to have events that allow people to escape jail.

I like Kreon's / Trogtor's jail mod since you place a jail spawn brick, and /jail moves them there, and times it so you don't have to

also forget jailbreaking

whats the point of jailing when you can just ban people for 10 minutes

whats the point of jailing when you can just ban people for 10 minutes
It's like an in-server ban I'm guessing, but when you ban someone, more than likely they'll play somewhere else instead of staying on the server when the time is up (unless if they leave)

what's wrong with them serving out there sentence on a different server? the point of a ban is to stop someone from being a nuisance temporarily, it doesn't matter where they go they won't bother you. keeping them on your server just inflates the playercount for no reason when in reality you have someone who isn't even allowed to play on the server anyways

I love how this thread isn’t locked yet even though trogtor said this server was dead.

i don't lock threads im not a pusillanimous individual