Activision Embarassingly Sells a Single Red Dot for $1 On Top of Awful Microtran

Author Topic: Activision Embarassingly Sells a Single Red Dot for $1 On Top of Awful Microtran  (Read 1553 times)

Activison is selling a single red dot on your screen for a dollar.

Something they cut from the game itself to sell to you for a dollar that replaces your crosshair.

They are clearly testing to see if they can get away with this bullstuff

on Black Ops 4? Yeah I saw that too

How much does the red dot cost though? If some artist spent hundreds of hours making said dot and programming it into the game then it makes perfect sense to charge money for it.

How much does the red dot cost though? If some artist spent hundreds of hours making said dot and programming it into the game then it makes perfect sense to charge money for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6DtVHqyYts&t=10m12s

Red dots are cosmetic so it's totally fine to charge money for it

you know a lot of people are probably gonna buy it anyways lol

what, you mean you haven't bought the limited edition COD red dot?

There's only one red dot that's ever worth paying money for

wow its shades the friendly smallpox symptom

Red dots are cosmetic so it's totally fine to charge money for it

OKay so I get that it's "cosmetic"

But they are literally selling this loving dot for a dollar as a test to see what they can get away with in the future.

And with comments like these "it's cosmetic, it's fine" I am only thinking they'll do much worse.

Colorblind? Buy the 10 dollar colorblind reskin mode. It's cosmetic only, don't worry about it.

Tired of being spotted easily? Buy this 20 dollar camo skin and blend into everything. Don't worry, it's cosmetic only. It's fine.

as long as the cosmetics dont have a gameplay advantage built into them i'm fine with it. not gonna pay for a forgetin red dot sight though lmao

-snip-
I was being sarcastic about it but i agree that the whole "its okay if its cosmetic!!!" bullstuff can get a lot worse as of now

Selling incomplete games and then selling the rest in small, individual packages is the reason I don't buy these kinds of games anymore.

stuff. you're right. you're completely right