[News} buy Activizion stock

Author Topic: [News} buy Activizion stock  (Read 3022 times)

ad hominem

strawman. tu quoque. no true scotsman. with the power of the fallacies I will smite thee, social justice warrior

I'ma forgetin laugh when it plummets even more. This has nothing to do with politics this is entirely a matter of the market being too saturated and the customers have already bought too many games.

this forgetin guy
I have like 100 something steam games, and only like 20 of them have more than 10 hours. I'm not buying any new games for a while.

I have like 100 something steam games, and only like 20 of them have more than 10 hours. I'm not buying any new games for a while.

Seeing a lot of "i"s in there boy, maybe it's time to realize your brand of stupidity is unique solely to you

Seeing a lot of "i"s in there boy, maybe it's time to realize your brand of stupidity is unique solely to you
I'm not the only one, many more people.have bought far less games than me, and played even fewer. And they still have the same problem.

I have like 300 loving steam games.

I'm not interested in new games either.

If you're buying games that don't interest you and there's nothing else you want to buy that piques your interest, that sounds more like a you issue than an industry issue

I got RDR2 recently.

So it all depends on if the new games that come out actually has some quality that interests me.

CoD is the exact same stuff as last year

battlefield is the exact same stuff as last year

fifa is the exact same stuff as last year

Fallout 76 is a joke.

I got RDR2 recently.

So it all depends on if the new games that come out actually has some quality that interests me.

CoD is the exact same stuff as last year

battlefield is the exact same stuff as last year

fifa is the exact same stuff as last year

Fallout 76 is a joke.

yeah, sounds like a you problem

go back to school sjw

I got a problem?

F76 literally is a cash grab like 90% of the other AAA games.

I got a problem?

F76 literally is a cash grab like 90% of the other AAA games.
if they're getting cash from f76 you should be investing while they're down chief. $$$

If you're buying games that don't interest you and there's nothing else you want to buy that piques your interest, that sounds more like a you issue than an industry issue
It's not always a matter of interest, it comes down to time.