[News} buy Activizion stock

Author Topic: [News} buy Activizion stock  (Read 3101 times)

i will buy out activision. they will come under rule of the god. big ben himself will destroy the company from the inside out. watch out sjws

It's not always a matter of interest, it comes down to time.

lol games cutting into your stuffposting sched?

lol games cutting into your stuffposting sched?

You still using ad hominem?

if they're getting cash from f76 you should be investing while they're down chief. $$$

Yeah they got cash within their first couple of weeks.

They sold millions of copies to retailers.

But guess what?

Sales now are loving low, lower than the average bethesda game and retailers cancelled their second shipments.

jesus christ tony are tou going to buy the fucjin stocks or what like damn itd be bettr to do that than to complain                      again                for the nth time

fallacy fallacy
fallacy fallacy fallacy. you cannot win this battle

I got a problem?

F76 literally is a cash grab like 90% of the other AAA games.
>say that something is a cash grab
>also asked a lego forum for donations

also when someone makes something they don't care about people complaining about something being a money grab. if its a successful money grab that's what makes them do it because there's enough people buying it to make it worth it and make you not worth it

my brother bought one stock in the hopes they go up soon

real talk though i just don't find the appeal in buying stocks. its something you can get a lot of money from but you can also lose a lot if stuff hits the fan. no one can predict the future and it seems like people think they can or something idk

real talk though i just don't find the appeal in buying stocks. its something you can get a lot of money from but you can also lose a lot if stuff hits the fan. no one can predict the future and it seems like people think they can or something idk

This is the worst turnout for activision for awhile. You can either conclude that they're going to die (They're not) or that if you buy now, you can sell later for a profit.

This is the worst turnout for activision for awhile. You can either conclude that they're going to die (They're not) or that if you buy now, you can sell later for a profit.
This is a good point, and yeah there are people who's job is to follow market trends and essentially manage peoples investments

god dammit it's already risen 3%

god dammit it's already risen 3%

lol y'all should have listened to me

i'm still buying some tho, forget it