Guess what I have to do today

Author Topic: Guess what I have to do today  (Read 888 times)

Go to damn school! Look at that. It's probably gonna be a beautiful day, you know, I have to spend 90% of it inside! Sitting on my ass and learning nothing! NOTHING! What am I gonna learn about? How some stupid civilization that was uh, 2 billion years ago, lasted uh, what? 10 years? It's PATHETIC! School sucks!
loveman for MAYOR!

master matthew hacks curse you in an attempt to espouse the bbrown townity and pointlessness of school

Master Matthew is GAY! He ain't got nothin on loveman!

it's my birthday today YAYOOWWWEOOWWW! I got an awesome present. gears of war, special edition. two discs, one bonus content.

notices buldge on my credit card balance because school taught what chlorophyll is instead of how to budget or save money* OwO what's this?

notices buldge on my credit card balance because school taught what chlorophyll is instead of how to budget or save money* OwO what's this?
love man would never loving say this. absolutely terrible. thread ruined

Master Matthew is GAY! He ain't got nothin on loveman!
The truth is, I am loveman.
who is loveman btw?

hello everybody uh reason i hate soulja boy is because his lyrics suck they dont rhyme at all if you dont believe me and if you haven't heard the song i'll play it for you im sure everybody in the whole world mayhbe the kids in africa who are too poor to afford a computer havent heard this song but anyways... heres soulja boy...

LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE CREATED DANCES OVER THE YEARS!!!!

A loveMAN FILMMM
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 09:04:18 PM by PhantOS »

Hello Blockland Forums community. Everything went fine today, uh, well not everything. When I got into school since it's a school like 2000, uh, it was, I was like, wow, this is so big. And I tried to ask people where the hell the auditorium was. And I asked one person, he said "Me no speak english" or something like that. And, I think people didn't know. I asked a group of girls and they're like- they didn't even freakin.. They didn't even.. make eye contact. They were such bitches. And then when I finally went into the office, uh, someone helped me there, that was good, and uh, what else.. Oh yeah, I went to the auditorium, and then guess who I see there. Badspot, from the Blockland Forums. And it was nice to see him there and he brought a friend, who was also nice. So then it went well and after the auditorium, I went to my homeroom, which was cool cuz I had to watch a bit of Men In Black, and they were swearing and whenever there was swearing it just said "forget that word", but it wasn't anything that I hadn't heard before. So that was good, and then we had to find a class where we got our books but the computer was crashed, so I couldn't get my books! So I ended up just looking around for my classes for tommorow and the next day. So, my day went pretty well, but I'm tired, because it's a big ass school, and I went up and down on all the stairs, so, and I didn't get shoved into lockers or get my ass kicked, so... That's all I have to say, so, thank you for reading! School was actually good. A lot better than.. frickin old school. GRRRRRRRR

get out of my thread

Production has been interrupted.

why do you ruin almost every thread u go onto