Annoying Orange's Wall accounts for 0.11% of gov't spending in 2019

Author Topic: Annoying Orange's Wall accounts for 0.11% of gov't spending in 2019  (Read 5500 times)

giving a horse to everyone in the USA would account for 0.02% of the budget

there is literally no excuse to not agree that giving horses to everyone should be a thing and i will shutdown the government for months until you cave to my demands

jokes on you, but 0.11% is actually 0.1% but a tiny bit more

checkmate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait are you black?

I have put a shoe on my head for you dingleberries at least once

i still dont understand why you cant introduce some labor program for immigrants. like loving anyone 18 or older emigrating to the US has to do a whole year of 'volunteer' unpaid labor where they do menial labor and are forced to learn english classes. now you have like an 'entry' program that will make the liberals happy because we're giving the loving beaners a chance to adapt to our society... and the libertarians will be happy too because you have an entire army of indentured slaves handling all the stuffty work and keeping the economy afloat

millions of dollars in labor for loving free every day we wont even need taxes. humans are assets, they can work, they can spend. why remove that when you can suckle the teat of mass slavery disguised as social programs

There is already a legal way of entering the US. In terms of unpaid labour becoming reliant on that is a dangerous risk. Why hire someone for a minimum wage job when you can literally get it done for free? Oh stuff the economy is going down better bring in even more people so we can get that cheap cheap labour.

alright so what if we just annexed the whole earth then we could just kill everyone that acts like an ass illegals wont be a problem anymore js

The wall won't work, all South American leaders have discovered dynamite for sure.

Being real if we want to put 5B into immigration, we need to hire more immigration judges as a start. They have to handle thousands of cases, and for many families who want to cross they have to wait weeks to months to come over. Some have so many they are just handing out approvals to try to make the process as fast as they can. Due the long waiting period, immigrants will resort to illegally crossing. If we had more judges to work with, more time can be given to each case to fully vet actual criminals, and send along families faster.

Just get a bunch of 1x12x5's yall handicapped or something smh

5 billion is incredibly cheap considering this is a long term solution and waaaay cheaper than the anual spending on undocumented immegrants.

The wall won't work, all South American leaders have discovered dynamite for sure.

lol at this handicap thinking they'll dynamite their way through a wall

that's so handicappedly conspicuous

that's so handicappedly conspicuous
idk man sounds like it checks out

forget it, just build the damn thing so we can move on. A lot of us who are latinos don't even forget with the forget filth that sneak in their way anyway and demand free gibs. That being said forget los Hondureños.

Did you miss the second half of that post?

Pretty much every immigrant comes to the US via planes. I dont think a wall can stop a plane.

Pretty much every immigrant comes to the US via planes. I dont think a wall can stop a plane.