Author Topic: Annoying Orange's Wall accounts for 0.11% of gov't spending in 2019  (Read 5820 times)

Deus you're actually just a normal human. Go duck a richard. Ducker.

Duck you motherducker. You dink you dan dust deak do de dat day?

giving a horse to everyone in the USA would account for 0.02% of the budget

there is literally no excuse to not agree that giving horses to everyone should be a thing and i will shutdown the government for months until you cave to my demands
i second this. give me my horse

personally id prefer a hamster, easier to take care of and cheaper. that should be a good enough concession to pass since its an even smaller percentage of the budget.

personally id prefer a hamster, easier to take care of and cheaper. that should be a good enough concession to pass since its an even smaller percentage of the budget.
also hamsters are cutiepies

#HamstersForAmerica

giving a horse to everyone in the USA would account for 0.02% of the budget

there is literally no excuse to not agree that giving horses to everyone should be a thing and i will shutdown the government for months until you cave to my demands

Imagine thinking this non sequitur of an argument makes any amount of sense

Uber dipstuff

Uber dipstuff
how is it different though

everyone having a horse would have a small impact but overall would benefit people

it would even pay for itself! everyone wouldn't need to pay for cars!

its your fault if you dont want to pass a budget with my horse idea in it, its such a small percent of the budget!

how is it different though

everyone having a horse would have a small impact but overall would benefit people

it would even pay for itself! everyone wouldn't need to pay for cars!

its your fault if you dont want to pass a budget with my horse idea in it, its such a small percent of the budget!

Maintaining a horse is the loving awful part, I don't want a horse and neither does most of the population.

Your argument would actually make sense if it was for the government to give everyone a free computer or something thats actually useful.

Maintaining a horse is the loving awful part, I don't want a horse and neither does most of the population.

Your argument would actually make sense if it was for the government to give everyone a free computer or something thats actually useful.
this tbh

why cant we spend $5bil equipping everyone with a chromebook or something instead of a wall
i need a netbook anyways so i dont game all day on my main laptop

So if my math is right the wall costs about 15-20 bucks per person?(?)

Maybe a computer (or a stupid loving horse goddamnit that was a stupid loving suggestion) would be too much.

a horse would be pretty nice about now actually

Uber dipstuff
Dmagine dinking dhis don dequitur dof dan dargumeent dakes dany dmount dof dense.

dotherducker dss dookin richard.

Dmagine dinking dhis don dequitur dof dan dargumeent dakes dany dmount dof dense.

dotherducker dss dookin richard.
Are you okay

time to admit alkatjo to the local mental hospital "Drama" for treatment

time to admit alkatjo to the local mental hospital "Drama" for treatment
donan dwease domething's dctually drong.