Gone for a while, enlighten me.

Author Topic: Gone for a while, enlighten me.  (Read 719 times)

Wtf happened to the forum design

Wtf happened to the forum design
Huge hacks because of an exploit forced Badspot his own hand to update the forums. A lot of old accounts were broken into.

brickadia is now on borrowed time

damn i havent seen that name in a while! welcome back. forums are now deader then ever before
SMF (the forums software) was updated and the old theme isn't compatible and badspot hasnt bothered to fix that

SMF (the forums software) was updated and the old theme isn't compatible and badspot hasnt bothered to fix that
It's not so much that the theme isn't compatible, because there is a version of the original BLF theme for SMF 2, but i think Badspot said he didn't want to deal with it because of how fragile SMF is

It's not so much that the theme isn't compatible, because there is a version of the original BLF theme for SMF 2, but i think Badspot said he didn't want to deal with it because of how fragile SMF is
the Original theme isn't compatible. but yeah you can ez find a recreation for the new SMF

Yeah i updated a previous version of the theme to look more like the BLF of old. Fair warning though, the script part that manages the formatting part is a bit out of date. But you can easily mix and match the files to have the BLF accurate theme and the up to date script.