[Vehicle] Bloko Subway Train (fixed datablock load issue)

Author Topic: [Vehicle] Bloko Subway Train (fixed datablock load issue)  (Read 4569 times)

A small subway train sinpired by the New York Subway trains. This train was made for Conan's server_railroad add-on.

Features:
  • 18 seats plus the driver
  • Driver position flips based on direction of train
  • Lights flip based on direction of train

Download:
https://download2267.mediafire.com/ce9bdv6bek2g/lkrhw2t2y6ujws6/Vehicle_BlokoSubway.zip

Does not really require but works really well with Conan's server_Railroad:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=321398.0
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:55:59 AM by TheArmyGuy »

The underground trolley of NYC!

Now i can finally sit in a train car that smells like piss and has seats that smell like sweat in Blockland!

dope model and interior

It's not a real NYC subway add-on unless the car comes with two complementary crackheads and is 20 minutes late

Now i can finally sit in a train car that smells like piss and has seats that smell like sweat in Blockland!
ok this offends me

yo idk what happened but this worked fine on my server for a bit, but now having it enabled causes players to get stuck at the end of loading datablocks.

10/10 otherwise

yo idk what happened but this worked fine on my server for a bit, but now having it enabled causes players to get stuck at the end of loading datablocks.

10/10 otherwise
I have this same issue, with this train enabled everyone gets stuck on loading datablocks.

Gonna look into that today, I suspect the door animations but it's really hard to diagnose that, especially on my own.
EDIT: I think I found it, I'm not packaging onCollide properly oops

EDIT 2: Changed the download to a fixed version. Removed sound and horn, removed door animations. Double check if it works now, because I think this should have fixed it but I can't verify on my own obviously.

Added benefit is that the filesize is reduced about 35 times from 1.6MB to 43KB so yay. Also reduced datablock count from 13 to 2.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:59:01 AM by TheArmyGuy »

It's not a real NYC subway add-on unless the car comes with two complementary crackheads and is 20 minutes late
ok this offends me
Bro which part of the loving subway are you on? Cuz I aint got no problem with the Subway's commute

ive never been on a subway