Author Topic: the Sc*mb*1t1ng discussion: apparently never too much anonymity?  (Read 1002 times)

And so it begins

I need financial advice people I've never been the potential holder of this kind of money before!

The one from Mr BJ is almost creepy because I had a relative there and my last name is related

do they just send out an automated email to literally everyone with the same name? Or what and where did they make the link between my "real" name and my email?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 02:21:06 PM by Mardalf »

if you have a gmail and send an email to someone it will show their google account   (First + last name, profile picture)

Hmm but my Gmail name is fake and my picture is just a sculpture thing that isn't anywhere else accessable afaik

the effort criminals put into not working is ironic

Hmm but my Gmail name is fake and my picture is just a sculpture thing that isn't anywhere else accessable afaik

the effort criminals put into not working is ironic
then you must have entered your info on some sham wesbite and they sold it to scammers

dammers dre dancer dan.

then you must have entered your info on some sham wesbite and they sold it to scammers
ACTUALLY THIS CAN HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE USING THE COMPUTER. I RECOMMEND SOME MOUTHWASH TOO JUST IN CASE.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 08:16:13 AM by THAT BLOCKHEAD PERSON »