Author Topic: How was everyones new year? Whats your new years resolution?  (Read 1517 times)

Mine was good. I had gamily and friends over and we had a huge plate ok chips and dips. My resolution, not to exhaust myself again and start stuffposting like last yars august,july. Anyway hope you're all well, and I hope to see what everyones going to do for this years time span. =)

1600x900

not flunking college again and this time not spending 100% of my free time on bl

my new years  resolution is obtain power of mortals

i was looking forward to a nice 2019 but then i noticed dom0 was back and my mood dipped

work on social skills and exercise more

Ok i see the negativity here towards my actions and i was at fault i understand. I was a bit tired and looking for attention. I promise you nothing like that will occur again. I dont know if i expressed my apologies on the forums at all, so im sorry for my derranged provoking. Looking forward to a MUCH better 2019 for all and myself.

For those who have resolutions. Hope you can acomplosh them. =)

Im really hoping to open up to this community rather than goof around acting like its some tumblr page. I generally dont act like that normally. I would like to make friends and have great topics and discussions in the year to come. I really hope to enjoy a 2019 with some raised sholders and better posture. While my actions before were stupid and autistic, its in the past and im ready to start anew and show that im not bad at all just got a little carried away. Anyway if you dont like me your entitled to do so, i understand that you'd rather not socialize with someone who you deem unsocial. Hoping for the best for all and hoping this topic gets filled with good vibes and good times. Hope to see some of you around the forums, and enjoy the rest fo your year.

"well there goes being a nice guy. im well....... forgeted"

holy richards phanto you made him kill himself

phantos he may not have social awareness but its better to just point it out instead of satirize him

you're right conan what am i thinking. welcome back dom0

wb person with the first three letters of my bl name aka dom0

OT // new years resolution? resolve issues with depression and trying not to be socially anxious all the time

you're right conan what am i thinking. welcome back dom0

Thank you! Glad to be back.