The forums look like stuff ---- Put two minutes in to at least color coat it.

Author Topic: The forums look like stuff ---- Put two minutes in to at least color coat it.  (Read 2931 times)

Uh yeah. Try this
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319871.0

and if you want to avoid the exploit but use my theme, which I believe was only on the mod inject side, correct me if I'm wrong.

Install the theme from the thread above and just copy and paste the code in the text file linked here into the css inject. if for some reason it tells you that it wants to downgrade, thats just because the version number is lower iirc, but it should work just the same. this will leave your posts marked in green though, if you want to change that, that's in the inject.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 07:51:39 AM by Master Matthew² »

and if you want to avoid the exploit but use my theme, which I believe was only on the inject side, correct me if I'm wrong.

You mean the exploit that was patched already?

what? are you telling me people dont just come out of thin air to buy ancient lego games that undersold because of toddlers and a toxic community?

Undersold? Last time I checked there's at least 200,000+ keys

That's like $10 each key not counting the ones that went for $20 in the older days

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but monday thats GOLD

You mean the exploit that was patched already?
yeah, I edited the theme prior to the patch, and I think that patch was on the mod inject's side (which means my theme would be fine as it's pretty much all on the CSS inject side not the mod inject). I make themes, not fix bugs so I'm not sure what to do if it isnt, but I don't think it is.

But I'm literally over 16 and want to seem like I've been around a while

what now?
you aren't important

That's like $10 each key not counting the ones that went for $20 in the older days

wasn't it revealed somewhere that badspot only made $7 for every $20 key and makes only $3 for every $10 key

maybe bronze at best. $600,000 sounds like a lot of money until you realise that was across 15+ years and all that income has probably been going to his bills 'n stuff

Why would he make 30% of his own sales

PayPal, Steam, also could be a few other unknown situational circumstances. but yeah it does sound sus.

Everyone knows Badspot spends ludicrous amounts of his income on drugs.

publishing fees from the services used to sell keys

200,000+ keys ain't loving stuff if all of those keys sold aren't being played. Also consider alts as a thing.

Blockland has like a 100 players at MOST.

That isn't gold, its just one of those chocholates with an wrapping of a coin.

Blockland is practically dead. We are just the last signs of brain activity.

PayPal, Steam, also could be a few other unknown situational circumstances. but yeah it does sound sus.

Also taxes and expenses lmfao. People think that games/companies just generate free revenue. He’s running a business folks.

yes publishing companies make 70% off video games (NOT! lol)

any distribution company that takes 70% of sales would literally have no clients