Blockland should become free to play

Author Topic: Blockland should become free to play  (Read 3841 times)

Honestly at this point there is nothing keeping this game alive anymore. And while I still believe it holds up to modern day gaming, the playerbase is like 30 people. One major turnoff to new players is that this looks like Roblox, but Roblox is free and BL isn't. I can't imagine that Badspot is really making more than $4 every 5 months at this point.

"Oh but itll be a toxic community"
The current community is already dead.

these threads pop up every three months i swear to god

just do what everyone else did and bounce if youre not happy champ

to be honest, I feel like Badspot has probably gotten his $ worth out of Blockland after all these years, if it became free to play it would more than likely increase the player base which would be pretty cool

"Oh but itll be a toxic community"
If Badspot had a few extra forum moderators I don't think there would be much of a problem

If Badspot had a few extra forum moderators I don't think there would be much of a problem
for instance...
(besides me ;) )

blockland should become nonexistent

your mom should become free to play

these threads pop up every three months i swear to god
Maybe there's a reason for that.

(besides me ;) )
I found your transparent text, lol.

I'd love to be a forum moderator, even if it was just moving/sorting topics to keep the forum more organized

if any of you monkeys became a moderator then i would be convinced this game is dead

blockland should become nonexistent
your mom should become free to play

Your mom should become nonexistent

Problems with new moderators is who the forget do you trust?

Having the game go FTP would be interesting. It would bring more players in. Problem is, there's not much content to keep players interest. Gamemodes was supposed to do that but the setup is a pain and nobody really ran with it.
That and there's no upfront access to mods which directs new players to the garbage fire that are these forums. Sadly, that scares away a lot of them.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 04:14:07 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Problems with new moderators is who the forget do you trust?
Probably someone whose been around for a long time and knows how the forums work

Still though, they would need to uphold the rules while also not letting personal bias into their judgement.
At this point, there are only a few Id even conciser trusting personally.