chris hansen got arrested for writing a bad check

Author Topic: chris hansen got arrested for writing a bad check  (Read 1012 times)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/catch-predator-host-chris-hansen-arrested-over-13-000-bounced-n959471
"To Catch a Predator" host Chris Hansen was arrested Monday after he allegedly wrote bad checks to a vendor he owed money to, according to police.
I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC, why don't you take a seat-- wait stuff i'm in jail now

Chris Hansen to star in new hot film, "catch me if you can".
Even better:
Hansen hosted NBC's "Dateline" series "To Catch a Predator" until it was canceled in 2008. He also hosted spinoffs "To Catch an I.D. Thief" and "To Catch a Con Man."

Chris goes into an interrogation room as the woman asks him to "Have a seat right over there..."

Chris goes into an interrogation room as the woman asks him to "Have a seat right over there..."

God if I could be a fly on the wall of that room

loving legendary

lmao

*drops soap*

*chris hansen walks in*

im chris hansen why dont you bend over right over there

"I think I'm gonna bounce." But bouncing will be the last thing Hansen does today as he steps out of his front door into the arms of the Stamford Police.