i eat my own boogers

Author Topic: i eat my own boogers  (Read 1704 times)

i eat my own boogers. thoughts?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 05:48:22 PM by Rotondo »

aaahhh stufftt sorry guys this was the wrong forum i meant to post this on no mutants allowed hahaha so embarrassing

haha for a second i actually thought you really do eat your own boogers... imagine lol

imagine kidalex becoming fuzztoast

wait.... you don't suppose.....

Aw man, this is gonna last soo long

So you're going by "tgawt" now nerd? Haha whats upbag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

So you're going by "tgawt" now nerd? Haha whats upbag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

whats so hard to understand.
im having trouble figuring out if its a joke or not
his post really confused me

bzbbzbzbbzbrrrtrrryyyyrrttttt