Boss Battles week (again)

Author Topic: Boss Battles week (again)  (Read 4568 times)

It's that time again! For no particularly good reason whatsoever, I'm hosting boss battles again for the upcoming week. Be sure to drop by soon if you want to re-experience this horrendously overtooled gamemode!

In case you missed the last hosting event, here is basically what has happened:

- Boss Battles was hosted for a week on november 4th as a nod to the 'anniversary' event that used to happen every year at that time. Had Boss Battles been hosted through last year, it would have marked the 7th anniversary. I did not make a topic during this event, which is why you probably missed it.
- A lot of music has been improved and a few new tracks have been added.
- Players who originally donated $20 now have access to a small selection of tracks that used to be hidden. Obviously this is a highly exclusive privilege, since it has not be possible to donate for a very long time now. (And no, I won't be re-opening donations. It would be stupid to donate to a dead server.)
- The Rotondo boss is now the 1000 Degree Knife boss, which features a player model by Conan. It is effectively the exact same boss but just with a new appearance. Contrary to what people might tell you, even the hitbox of the boss is exactly the same as before.
- There are probably some other things but I don't really remember them. Bug fixes probably.

sounds good, ill probably show my face sometime or another

Thank you Pecon, very cool

glad you made rotondo into something different rather than being the tank playertype from his zombies mod

i only say it because pecon hates me

Maybe you shouldn't get people to hate you. Pecon is a cool individual, your loss :c

Maybe you shouldn't get people to hate you. Pecon is a cool individual, your loss :c
maybe you shouldn't make assumptions about circumstances you have absolutely no knowledge of

looked at the server list today and boss battles had 1/2 players and 64 bricks, and was titled "lord tony was here" after joining the server it had been flooded and there were some red print bricks with some rude words on them.

i wasn't able to check the ID of the player who built it due to not having access to wand/tools, but i would implore any admins who see this to check.

whoever did this, peco doesn't deserve this kind of treatment :\

it was a dude called darren and that icefreeze guy

feels like it's related to what happened to me, just putting that out there

looked at the server list today and boss battles had 1/2 players and 64 bricks, and was titled "lord tony was here" after joining the server it had been flooded and there were some red print bricks with some rude words on them.

i wasn't able to check the ID of the player who built it due to not having access to wand/tools, but i would implore any admins who see this to check.

whoever did this, peco doesn't deserve this kind of treatment :\

adding on to this, here's a screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/wDAnh8O.png

it'd likely be worthwhile looking into recent files on leopard hosting as well