Author Topic: Boss Battles week (again)  (Read 4567 times)

teh classic "pin the blame on a problem user(s)" trick

Conan and I saved the bricks and checked the ID, which turned out to actually be Darren's ID (7893)

It is possibly a compromised key though.

On second thought, I'm pretty sure it's possible to change brick ownership with eval, and whoever forgeted the server had access to such a thing so...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 04:16:41 PM by Postal »

This sounds like something a problem user would say 🤔

I'm hoping it doesn't get shut down, I'm working the next few days and haven't had the opportunity to play during peak hours ;_;

Darren has be deadmined and I've rebooted the server. Stuff should be back to normal. Cleaning the banlist took me like 10 seconds.

As far as I can tell there was no eval exploit, Darren was already an admin and he just went berserk for some reason.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 02:08:40 AM by Pecon »

If that's the same Darren that i knew some years ago, then their key had to have been compromised somehow

I don't really know IceFreeze though, so i can't vouch for them

If that's the same Darren that i knew some years ago, then their key had to have been compromised somehow
Did some more through checking and it seems extremely unlikely to be someone else. If they were compromised, the hijacker would have needed to live very close by. And given that they had to ask people in the server for help to get their automatic banning thing going, they don't seem like the sort of person that could pull off a complicated impersonation scheme.

everyone clap for celau who managed to get all the chests in the bedroom after literally hours just trying to get the last few

every   other chest took like 30 minutes comkbined it was that stupid loving last chest im so mad dude what   the forget

It was a pleasure being online this week.